Blizzard rolled out a version of Shadowlands that can be data-mined. So lets take a quick look at what we can learn from it!
The Shadowlands Alpha Datamining
Some interesting things have shown up when datamining the Alpha. We have some new Models for Sylvanas, Bolvar, Uther and more. We also see some nice new item sets with cloaks that are not just a bit of cloth on your back. What do you think of a gravestone cloak? Pretty cool right. And WOWHEAD has discovered some of the new soundtracks for the expansion so do check those out as well.
News from Blizzard
Blizzard has also posted some news this week. These are some of the things they said about Shadowlands:
- Death Knights, Demon Hunters and Allied Races all start at level 10.
- The UI for quests will be updated so it will be easier to see what are story quest and side quests.
- Alpha will be playable this week.
- Classes can like prior to Legion use certain weapon types like 2 handed frost DK.
- Jaina is not a Dreadlord!
- The first new zones you can play in the Alpha is the new starting zone and Bastion.
So there you have a brief update about the alpha. But i recommend you to check out WOWHEAD for more info. But the big news will be here as well.