You like the Battle maps in Shootmania? In this tutorial you will learn how to use the Maniaplanet editor to make your own battle map.
What Battle mode?
Battle is a mode in Shootmania Storm that has 2 teams that need to capture poles in the map. The the first team that captures 50% of the poles in the map wins the game. The map always contains 2 equal sides that and the map itself is surrounded by a wall or mountain or in some cases water.
How do i make a battle map?
You need to make a map with two even sides. Each side needs a Start point and three poles. Make sure the poles are spread even across the map and make sure you have some obstacles near them for cover but make sure that both sides are even otherwise one team will have an advantage.
Build a Shootmania Battle Map!
- Place 1 start points on each side of the map.
- Place 3 poles near each start point with a minimal distance of 3 blocks.
- Build a wall or mountain around the area where you want the players to be in because you don’t want them to leave the map.
- Place some obstacles throughout the map but make sure you place them at the same place on both sides of the map.
- Click the Wrench icon in the top left of the screen.
- Click one start point and set i to 1.
- Select the poles near start point 1 and set them to 2 so that team 2 has to go to the other side of the map to score.
- Do the same for start point 2 on the other side.
- When the flag in the bottom right is green you are done!