Do you want to level up quickly to get that one skill or get an achievement? There are many ways to level fast but some of them are quite boring. Here is an way to level quickly and have some fun along the way.
How to level quickly in Starfield and have fun doing so?
The answer is exploring strange new worlds and boldly go where at least Barret has never gone before. Exploring is fun but also gives a lot of XP and Money if you do it right. This is what you need to do:
- Set the game difficulty to very easy.
- Go to a level 75 planet (right side of the map).
- Go to a planet that has both Flora and Fauna.
- Scan all things you can and kill all enemies.
- Loot everything while you able.
- When you level up, invest in the Zoology and Botany skills when you are able.
- When you have explored the planet for 100%, go to a large city and sell all things you gathered including the data from the planet.
If you do this over and over again you will get a higher level in no time.
Don’t forget to enjoy
It’s not just all about XP and money. Look around a bit when you are on a planet and explore the beautiful vista’s while you are there. Some of the worlds in Starfield look really amazing and it would be a shame to miss all that. My advise is that you use this once you are done with the major questlines to get some more skills and money.